At Seesaw, our mission is to create an environment where students can be their best.
For us, this means:
- Empowering students to take ownership of their learning and to reflect on their progress over time.
- Giving students tools to show what they know in the way that works best for them.
- Inspiring students to try their best by providing an audience for their work beyond the classroom.
- Creating a meaningful home-school connection so families can better support their child's learning.
Seesaw by the numbers
We’re just at the beginning of this journey, but already we’re seeing tremendous impact. After our first school year, Seesaw was used in 200,000 classrooms in over 25,000 schools - including 1 in 4 schools in the US.
From Our Community
Working at Seesaw
- We're a small team, so you'll have a meaningful impact on our product and company.
- We are well funded and have an experienced team. Work side by side with creators & leads of Google Calendar, Picasa, Google Groups, Google Maps, Facebook Platform, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Xbox, and Twitter.
- We prioritize work-life balance. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy we take seriously.
- We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We offer comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, free lunch, and 401(k) matching.